Saturday, November 14, 2009

hey, stranger...

hey, stranger... yes, you. the one who was sitting in the row directly behind me? yeah... hey, remember when we went to the same movie, and you STOPPED talking?

...yeah, me neither.

grrrrrrrr.


the five things i fell in love with today...

1) silence. it's true what they say about it.
2) watching three movies in less than 24 hours.
3) paying for only two of those movies.
4) crying my eyes out during the first movie.
5) sneaking in food to all three movies.

song of the day...
"enjoy the silence" by depeche mode

movie of the day...
"2012" pretty much everything a disaster flick should be: great special effects. bad acting. and big, honking gaping holes in the non-sensical plot. i loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Silence. It makes a "si" out of "len" and "ce"...oh, that's not it.

    My wife and I love to sneak food in as well. I once smuggled in a hibachi and 4 pounds of beef and made burgers for everyone in the three rows adjacent to mine.

    Well, no, that's a lie. We have smuggled in giant burritos, big ol' hamburgers, and 12" subs, though.

    ReplyDelete