Monday, March 15, 2010

Grrrrrrrrr...

So, i'm feeling a bit pissy today. And i want to write about it. But, i have a feeling i might be better off just letting it stew for a little while longer. Maybe a day or two. That way, i can have some time to think about what it is i really want to say, if anything at all.

Wow, look at me... so full of wisdom. Who woulda thunked it?

Anyway, on a much brighter note, here's a joke. Made it up this afternoon, and i think it's hysterical...

"Last night, i made a delicious lasagna from scratch... Scratch is the name of my microwave oven."

:)

Hysterical? ...Yes, i stand behind that. If you disagree, keep it to yourself. I'm feeling a bit pissy today.

the five things i fell in love with today...

1) really bad jokes.
2) Ben Fold's soundtrack to the movie 'Over the Hedge'.
3) the fifty cars (out of 51) who passed me in mt. kisco withOUT splashing me with a full 72 pound gallons of puddle water.
4) lasagna.
5) friends who stick with me even when i'm not at my best.

song of the night...
"i get along without you very well" by chet baker

movie of the night...
"boondock saints" ...gonna watch it right now-- man, if THAT can't cheer me up, i'll know i'm in some serious trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment