Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ELECTION DAY CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Okay, so, i know i should have uncovered this MASSIVE CONSPIRACY sometime before the day AFTER the elections, but... honestly, i'm just too dumb to understand how to upload a video from my iPod touch.

STILL... this is shocking... check this out...





RIGHT???

Seriously, am i crazy, or is the same exact person????

..........???????

the five things i fell in love with today...

1) My friend Abby, who, upon hearing of my problems with uploading, suggested i go the youtube route. Thanks, Abby.
2) The family in the minivan next to me, watching me the whole time with a "What he doin'?" face.
3) Yes, because i have a cold, i was, in fact, devouring a blueberry pop-tart. And it was delicious.
4) Good to see my stellar paper-foldin' skills came in handy on camera. Come to think of it, that was probably the real reason the minivan family kept staring at me... "WOW! LOOK at him FOLD!!!"
5) Okay, so i just watched the video again, and maybe Nita Lowey and Dilma Rousseff aren't the same person after all. But, hey, it wouldn't have been the strangest thing to happen in Washington last night.

song of the day...
"Non-stop to Brazil" by Astrud Gilberto

movie of the day...
"Brazil"

4 comments:

  1. Hey, YouTube is convinced that this is a private video, and won't show it to me unless I accept your friend request. (Which I don't think you've sent, you big slacker.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'oh!!! Yes, i am a youtube moron. But i think i might have it fixed now... maybe... perhaps....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fixed! Yay!

    I especially liked the long, leisurely shots of you contemplatively shoving food in your mouth -- memories of the TKC cafeteria. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, y'know, when you have a blueberry pop-tart in your hand, you gotta savor it.

    ReplyDelete