Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Smart Lady Strikes Again!

My coworker, The Smart Lady, told us about her latest "Hall of Fame" moment a coupla' days ago. I think it's a classic.

"For months," she said, "I kept on getting these emails from a guy named 'Dono Treply' and i was thinking, 'I don't know anyone named Dono Treply. Who is this? And why is he sending me all this stuff from snapfish.com??? So, this goes on and on, and i keep wondering about it, and then, last weekend, I was on my boyfriend's computer and i saw something from this SAME guy on HIS email! Dono Treply! So, i got really excited and i said to him-- 'Wait! You're getting email from this guy too??? Who is Dono Treply???????'

"And RIGHT as the words were coming out of my mouth, it finally hit me...

" 'Oh, hold on a second... that says... Do Not Reply.' "

donotreply@snapfish.com

:)

Sheeshlouise, i love that woman!


the five things i fell in love with today...

1) Ted Proonly
2) Rep. Tod Lony
3) Loopy T. Nerd
4) Don O'Treply
5) tears of laughter streaming down our faces for the past three days.

song of the night...
"You don't know my Name" by Alicia Keys

movie of the night...
"L.A. Confidential"

1 comment:

  1. That's one of those "this story is too funny/bizarre to have made up" moments.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete