Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The best advice I ever got...

I think the best advice anyone can give works on a few levels. It's true on the surface, but can also be adapted to any number of situations. My mom gave me the best piece of advice I'd ever received, and not a month goes by when I don't think about it...

When I was young, she sat me down on her knee, and she said, "Ryan... Never refuse a breathmint."


the five things i fell in love with today...

1) Big decision tonite. Do i pack for my trip back home. Or wait until the very last minute and go see "True Grit."
2) Cracker Jacks.
3) Not seeing 'Little Fockers'
4) I like this quote, too, from Eleanor Roosevelt: "Do one thing every day that scares you."
5) Altoids.

song of the day...
"I'll try anything once" by Julian Casablancas

movie of the day...
"Breathless"

No comments:

Post a Comment